Book Wench on Facebook

Sunday, July 12, 2009

30th Manila Book Fair 2009

Yes! Fellow book worms its this time of year... *drum roll pls* The 30th Manila Book Fair.... *goo goo eyes* great discounts once again and OMG! its also the time of the year that National Book Store will go all out sale. This is my que to save money for this big event. Last year I actually blew php5000 worth of books in the book Fair and same with the all out sale in NBS. I mean I couldn't let this event let it pass. We're talking about almost 90% books and publishers direct prizes. Not to mention seminars about self publishing, writing workshop, local Book Launchings, local book signing and author appearance, Live Musical Performances, Cooking Demonstrations, and my favorite the Cosplay Competitions. I wonder if I will join this year. If I have the money I need to have my costume ready like right now. Mmmm... I have the perfect book to cosplay. Hehehehe... Anyway, its also a good place to promote this book blog of mine.

This year MIBF, is turning 30th so it looks like they have something special in store for us. So, if your into books and wants to buy them in publishers prices or with huge discounts. Mark your Calendar on September 16-20, 2009 · 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM ; Exhibit Halls 1-4, SMX C
onvention Center, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines. And Don't miss this once a year event.

Below are some pictures I took in the 2007 and 2008 Manila Book Fair

.





SEE YOU THERE THIS YEAR!

1 comment:

  1. hi, rage. thanks for posting the event details. am now looking forward to bookshop in september, and maybe catch your cosplay competition.

    ReplyDelete